Talentcor is currently recruiting for General Labours in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
- General labour duties as assigned, handling large pieces of metal
- Grinding by hand with a file or with electric grinders
- Work in industrial environment
- Putting metal ties on large pieces of metal for galvanizing preparation
- Physically demanding, heavy repetitive work
- Must be able to work days and nights (public transportation is available)
- Must be able to commit for the duration of the project starting April until December
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to lift and carry heavy material when needed
- Proactive, can-do attitude, with the ability to engaging team members.
- Effective time management skills, able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and harmoniously within in a team environment
- Must have Metatarsal Guard steel toe boots, some purchase options available.
- Paid Weekly
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Wendy MacDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also come into 26 Bancroft lane in Dartmouth Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 3:00pm.
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Galvanizing, Metal work, Industrial
Talent at work. TC396XP