D365 CE (CRM) Developer - Halifax (Relocation Assistance)
Req ID: 57457
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a D365 CE (CRM) Developer - Halifax (Relocation Assistance) to join our team in HALIFAX , Nova Scotia (CA-NS) , Canada (CA) .
As the CRM Developer, you will be responsible for working with teams to assist with the implementation of the Dynamics 365 CE applications. You will work with the project team through all phases of a project and will lead and/or participate in Requirements Definition, Fit Gap Analysis, System Design, Configuration, Testing and Training. This role may also be involved with presales activities such as proof-of-concept, project scoping, estimating and contributing to proposals and Statements of Work. Relocation assistance may be available.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Design, develop and test end to end Dynamics 365 CE (D365) systems, encompassing user interfaces, application logic and data modelling
- Configure entities, forms and reports in D365 based on user requirements.
- Design and implement solutions of migrating legacy data import to D365 and exporting data in D365 to external systems.
- Assist and advise on the setup of development and infrastructure environment and help with the identification of any issues or challenges.
- Install, configure and optimize technical installation of D365
- Perform code deployments and solution releases
- Provide technical advice to development teams in the design, configuration, development, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of various solutions created using D365
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues and bugs.
- Advise on technologies and products which would benefit implementation of enterprise IT solutions using D365
- Perform security design and solutions for enterprise IT applications based on D365
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Segment: Developer, Consulting, Cloud, Database, SQL, Technology
Apply now »