D365 CE (CRM) Functional Consultant (Halifax - Relocation Assistance)
Req ID: 57451
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a D365 CE (CRM) Functional Consultant (Halifax - Relocation Assistance) to join our team in HALIFAX , Nova Scotia (CA-NS) , Canada (CA) .
As the CRM Functional Consultant, you will be responsible for working with teams to assist with the implementation of the Dynamics 365 CE applications. You will work with the project team through all phases of a project and will lead and/or participate in Requirements Definition, Fit Gap Analysis, System Design, Configuration, Testing and Training. This role may also be involved with presales activities such as project scoping, estimating and contributing to proposals and Statements of Work. Relocation assistance may be available.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Utilize your knowledge of CRM processes and best practices to advise and guide the customer during pre-implementation consulting engagements such as Requirements Gathering, Fit Gap Assessments, Design and Configuration.
- Manage and develop customer relationships and perceptions to achieve mutual goals
- Demonstrate the capacity to plan, prioritize and organize your time, project schedules and multiple project activities.
- Identify and analyze risks and issues for the program or project portfolio in conjunction with project managers
- Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications.
- Develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes .
- Write development specifications and interface with customers to test modifications and resolve any issues that arise.
- Participate within data migrations, integrations, report design and design of security
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years consulting experience across the full CRM implementation lifecycle with Dynamics CRM (v.2015 or higher)
- Experience implementing Dynamics CRM as a platform (xRM)
- Ability to build Proof of Concepts, work with Dynamics forms, customizations, workflows, configure and build reports .
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science or equivalent a strong asset
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Segment: Consulting, Computer Science, ERP, CRM, Pre-Sales, Technology, Sales
Apply now »