Cloud Technical Architect
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Cloud Technical Architect to join our team in Toronto (North York), ON.
- Architect, Design and develop cloud native applications.
- Migrate existing applications to cloud platforms.
- Transform Monolith applications to Microservices based architecture.
- Coach and mentor developers, architects, product owners and operations people on agile/XP, TDD and CI/CD.
- Discover, understand and map existing SDLC processes and deliver automated paths to production for transformed existing applications.
- Contribute to improving the quality and design of the existing code base.
- Provide technical problem resolution for complex problems without assistance.
- Mentor junior developers and influence adoption of best practices among peers.
- Excellent communicators who are able to present on complex topics to stakeholders.
- Willing to travel and work on-site with customers.
- 3 - 4 years of experience as an architect.
- 10-12 years of experience in full stack design and development using Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Angular, React.
- Experience in building Twelve-Factor applications and using Domain Driven Design.
- Experience in building cloud native applications and migrating existing apps to cloud platforms.
- Experience in Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security and Spring Cloud services.
- Architected and implemented Microservices based applications.
- Experience with Microservices patterns CQRS, Event SOURCING, Event SAGA etc.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (Junit/Mockito), CI/CD and agile methodologies.
- Experience with Containers like DOCKER and containerizing applications.
- Experience with messaging products like RabbitMQ / Kafka / ActiveMQ.
- Experience with Version Control Systems Git / bitbucket and branching strategies.
- Experience with Databases Oracle / MySQL and ORM tools.
- Experience in Build tools Gradle /Maven.
- Hands on experience implementing a DevOps pipeline (Jenkin, Gradle /Maven and CICD strategy).
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
Job Segment: IT Architecture, Cloud, Consulting, Database, Oracle, Technology
Apply now »