RECRUITER / HR GENERALIST
Chandler in Saint John, NB
RECRUITER / HR GENERALIST
Chandler is one of Atlantic Canada's leading Business to Business suppliers. We are committed to providing the best, and to achieve the goal, we are also committed to hiring the best.
At Chandler, we offer far more than just a job. We are looking for people who want to build a Career with us. As part of the J.D. Irving, Limited group of companies, we can provide you with unlimited career opportunities in a team-based collaborative environment. Chandler is growing and we are looking for the right person to play a key role in our journey. We are searching for an outgoing, enthusiastic and motivated Recruiter/HR Generalist, who will report to the General Manager and be based at our Head Office in Saint John, NB.
In your role, you will work to understand and predict upcoming needs, hire the best people and position Chandler to have a strong talent pipeline.
The job duties for this exciting new position include:
- Working with our hiring managers at Chandler locations throughout Atlantic Canada to understand and fulfill the recruiting needs of the company and to ensure a smooth and positive candidate and hiring manager experience
- Building applicant sources by developing and maintaining a rapport with colleges and universities, utilizing social media, making presentations and attending career fairs
- Delivering and implementing Corporate Talent Acquisition initiatives and produce recruiting reports to track and communicate KPIs
- Managing the Structured Interview System
- Other related duties as assigned
The specific requirements for this role include:
- Post-Secondary Diploma which includes Human Resources studies or equivalent relevant work experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in HR/Recruiting
- Proficiency with all applications in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with interviewing and screening candidates
- Ability to multitask
- Detail oriented with the ability to analyze data
- Willing and able to travel to all branches of Chandler
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (i.e. Taleo) is considered a strong asset
What We Offer:
- Chandler offers a very attractive compensation and benefits package along with opportunity for career advancement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by September 27, 2019
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Chandler is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.