Talentcor is currently recruiting for Day Shift Material Handlers in Kentville, Nova Scotia.
- Work in safe and efficient manner and strive to increase production.
- Must be able to move products and materials by hand or with material handling equipment in an efficient and careful manner.
- Must be aware of surroundings and be alert.
- Help with bales when needed.
- Visual inspections and responsible to report any deficiencies, damage with equipment including pre-shift reports on daily basis.
- Report all incidents/accidents and illness immediately to a supervisor.
- Must wear required PPE and adhere to all safety regulations and policies/procedures.
- Must keep work area tidy and clean (no clutter), ensuring the area around their feet is clear and tools are put away.
- Takes a positive approach to work assignments and treats co-workers, customers and management with tact and respect.
- Must follow all company Policies and Regulations.
- All other duties assigned by supervisor that are safe and reasonable.
- Ability to bend, stand and walk for extended periods of time, some twisting, squatting, lifting and climbing.
- Possesses hand eye coordination.
- Ability to understand written or oral instructions.
- Ability to learn repetitive duties quickly and carry them through independently.
- Must be able to work in hot and cold weather and able to complete medium to heavy work (up to 50 lbs).
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Keyword: Recycling, Material Handler, Labour,
Talent at Work