Call Center Associate
Req ID: 56315
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Call Center Associate to join our team in Halifax , Nova Scotia (CA-NS) , Canada (CA) .
In this role you will :
- Be available for work Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
- Serve as the primary contact for providers/members for questions related to claims, benefits, member enrollment eligibility and other questions related to their Healthcare Insurance Plan
- Interface with Claims, Enrollment, IS, Network Management, Pharmacy, Behavioral Health and other internal departments to provide Service Excellence to our customers
- Maintain a positive and professional level of service to our customers while always protecting the confidentiality of information
- Consistently support our client's approach to Service Excellence by adhering to established department and company standards for all work-related functions
- Desire professional growth and development through self-directed learning activities
Requirements for this role include:
- Minimum 1-3 years' experience in a Call Centre or Customer service oriented position
- Team-oriented and focused on achieving organizational goals
- A working knowledge with Windows based software
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Demonstrated computer skills.
- Solid communication skills.
- Solid customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication ability, analytical skills, troubleshooting skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work Monday-Friday 9am-6pm and US Client observed holidays
- Ability to handle customer concerns with a positive attitude while producing optimal results.
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions
- Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Segment: Consulting, Call Center, Cloud, Technology, Sales
Apply now »