Chandler in Corner Brook, NL
B and B Sales is the newest division of Chandler. Established in 1970, their mission is to p rovide the best in Janitorial, Hotel, Motel, Restaurant and Club furniture, equipment sales, supplies and service throughout Newfoundland and Labrador. B and B Sales has branch offices located in Corner Brook, Grand Falls-Windsor and Paradise, NL.
B and B Sales, Corner Brook is currently searching for an energetic individual to fill the role of Sales Associate.
The ideal candidate is proactive and has strong sales skills. This position is primarily responsible for generating leads, building strong client relationships, identifying customer needs, recommending business solutions, and closing sales.
- Handle sales process from start to finish
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing customers
- Answer customers' inquiries and questions
- Demonstrate and present products to customers
- Coordinate with internal team to ensure products and services are delivered
- Follow up (in-person, email, phone, etc.) with customers to ensure high satisfaction
- High school diploma required (some college preferred)
- At least one year of sales experience required
- Relevant industry experience preferred (sanitation, food service, restaurant, culinary, etc.)
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- Comfortable with using Microsoft Office software
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus commission
- Excellent Health, dental, drug and life benefits
- Company match RRSP program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Paid vacation
If you are committed to excellence, have high energy, are determined to succeed and interested in working in a rewarding team environment, we would like to speak with you.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by September 20, 2019.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Chandler is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.