VP of Marketing
As the Vice President of Marketing, you will work with our CEO and executive team to architect the company's marketing efforts for our products and services. You will be an essential component in developing and implementing our go-to market strategy.
- Continuously develop best-in-class marketing strategies and tactics to build an expansive "larger-than-life" positioning, recognition and awareness for our products and services. This will include: market assessment and segmentation, messaging, competitive analysis, product positioning strategies, and product launches for its complete innovative product portfolio. You will also have responsibility for development of the productivity tools including continuous training as required to maintain the competitive selling edge for the sales team;
- Drive Demand & Lead Generation strategy supporting the Company's revenue goals and increasing sales pipeline and accelerating the deal process;
- Establish, implement and track innovative, creative, aggressive, highly competitive, proactive and reactive, short and long-range product marketing plans, strategies and tactics in support of the company's profitable revenues and market share goals. You'll also partner with the CEO and exec team in developing and continuously evolving the company's strategies;
- Develop and implement a comprehensive communications and branding strategy, including refining the message of "Who is Bluedrop" for our customers. You'll create a clear and effective articulation of Bluedrop's unique value propositions ensuring its consistent internal and external communication, traction and staying power;
- Market opportunity analysis and understanding of where customers are coming from, and develop and maintain monthly customer metrics;
- Launch planning and management for new and existing applications/solutions, working closely with product management and the other disciplines;
- Work closely with the customer success and adoption teams to better understand why customers are using our products and services and develop campaigns and programs that lead to greater adoption of our products and solutions by our customers;
- Assist sales enablement team in creating content and training sales on effective positioning, messaging, and competitive landscape, positioning and messaging;
- Ensure that product messaging and corporate messaging are aligned and jointly support the company's success in introducing new products into new markets;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post secondary degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field;
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director or other senior role, ideally within a SaaS based company;
- Strong leadership and communication skills;
- A strategic and analytical mindset with proven experience in strategic planning and execution;
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns;
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords;
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques.
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits, as well as exceptional career growth potential. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Learning Networks Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best…