TeleComm Eng IV
IGT in Multiple Locations
Vancouver, BC | Moncton, NB | Växjö
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machinesto Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The SPIELO brand represents a complete range of end-to-end gaming products for diverse gaming segments, including distributed government-sponsored markets, commercial casino markets, and Amusement With Prize (AWP) markets.
The Telecommunications Engineer provides the planning, design, acquisition and implementation of the company's communications system.
- Microsoft UC / Telephony e.g Microsoft Skype for Business & Microsoft Teams
- PBX Telephony Product knowledge & soft phones
- Design & Build, Telephony migration, Unified Communications migrations"
- Demonstrate aspects of the technical and business solution to customers for Microsoft Teams including Voice and Video features, collaboration and Call Quality.
- Document and share technical best practices and insights with the internal teams.
- Execute, manage and lead a set of office 365 customers and partners (Around Teams Transformation) through the Onboarding technical process.
- Engaged with the customers as a technical consultant to prepare customer's environment moving to the cloud.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the Service, take ownership for Service improvement.
- Monitor and enhance the technical performance of the team in the areas of products, customer satisfaction, technical development, as well as enhance quality and provide feedback
- Experience deploying and/or managing Microsoft Office 365 Teams Phone System
- Experience or certification as a Microsoft Systems Administrator
- Experience managing Microsoft Active Directory for large companies like IGT
- Experience managing Skype for Business PSTN telephony
Nice to have skills
- Experience managing telephony services
- Experience managing VOIP telephony services
- Experience managing Webex cloud calling
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .