With commercial/retail locations in Halifax, Stellarton, St. John's, and Moncton, Big Erics is Atlantic Canada's leading distributor of supplies, equipment and industrial chemicals for the food service, janitorial, sanitation, confectionary and manufacturing sectors. Our experienced team is committed to providing quality products, value-added services and the latest innovations to support our customers' success. We are currently recruiting for a Store Manager to join our team of dedicated professionals.
The Store Manager is a position that is responsible for maintaining Big Erics standards for Superior Customer Service and product quality. This role is essential to our success as we grow and nurture our commercial customers and expand Big Erics at Home.
Some key elements of the role, include:
- Working closely with new hires through onboarding and continuous coaching
- Functional Sales Associate Duties on Floor
- Providing real time training and support to ensure sales excellence including the coordination & scheduling of training by our manufacturer representatives for store staff
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in SAP (enterprise resource planning) for the showroom
- Assist customers though entire sales process
- Maintain high standards of showroom and test kitchen
- Work closely with Marketing to evolve our strategies for our Commercial Focus and Big Erics at home
As the ideal candidate, you will have the skills and personality to provide superior customer service in a diverse consumer environment. A bachelor's degree in Business Administration Marketing is preferred, plus or in combination with 3-5+ years of previous management/ experience (RETAIL AND B4B- Business for Business preferred) in a high volume, fast paced distribution system. Confidence and experience with People Management is a must. You possess demonstrated ability to work with a team toward a common goal of providing an exceptional customer experience. Proficiency in Microsoft office with an emphasis on Excel is required. Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to the attention of:
Kathleen Miles, Director of Human Resources
171 John Savage Avenue, Dartmouth, NS B3B 0A8
Job Type: Full-time Hours: Full-time | Monday to Friday (occasional evenings & Saturdays)