Physiotherapist 1 (PT01)
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : SHCP
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY : Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT : Physiotherapy
CLASSIFICATION : Physiotherapist 1 (PT01)
STATUS : Temporary full-time (approximately 1 year)
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
8-hour day shifts with the possibility of a flexible schedule
Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
Provide professional physiotherapy services to clients referred to the service. Perform other related duties as required service.
- Member of the College of Physiotherapists of New Brunswick;
- Certification in BLS (Basic Life Support) and must maintain the certification;
- Ability to proceed with the evaluation and the treatment of patients referred in consultation with the patient, his/her family, the healthcare team and other community members;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
Spoken and written competence in French and spoken competence in English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment