Physiotherapist 1 (PT01)
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: SHCP
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
CLASSIFICATION: Physiotherapist 1 (PT01)
STATUS: Temporary part-time (approximately 18 months)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Day (possibility of a flexible schedule of 30 hours per 2 weeks)
Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Provide professional physiotherapy services to clients referred to the department. Perform all related duties according to departmental needs.
- Member of the New Brunswick Association of Physiotherapists;
- BLS (basic life support) certificate or willingness to obtain it (depending on type of clientele);
- Proven ability to function in various situations and to work independently;
- Demonstrated leadership skills in interpersonal relations and teamwork;
- Ability to assess and treat referred patients in consultation with the patient, their family, the care team and other community stakeholders;
- Proficiency using computer tools;
- Valid driver's licence (class 5) and good driving record;
- May be required to use own vehicle in performance of duties;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to the principles of professional ethics and to organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment. "