Mental Health Manager - Adult program
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY : Community Mental Health - Moncton
DEPARTMENT : Mental Health - Adult Program
CLASSIFICATION : Mental Health Manager
STATUS : Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE : August 19, 2019
HOURS OF WORK :
Reporting to the Regional Director of Adult Mental Health Services and Addiction Services, the Manager will exercise leadership in planning, organizing, directing and evaluating the services provided based on clients' needs. The incumbent will ensure service quality working in collaboration with professionals, clients, families, and other caregivers in accordance with the philosophy and objectives of Vitalité Health Network.
JOB SUMMARY :
- Bachelor's degree in a health administration- or health-related discipline and 8 to 10 years of varied experience in the health field, including 5 years' recent experience in management;
- Member in good standing of a professional association;
- Knowledge of Mental Health considered as an asset;
- Ease in forging internal and external partnerships thanks to the successful candidate's ability to bring people together and knowledge of the sector;
- Good leadership and communication skills;
- Strategic-thinking skills and innovative and collaborative management style;
- Strong problem-solving and planning skills as well as abilities in program development and evaluation;
- Ease working in a changing environment and strong skills in implementing change management strategies;
- Extensive experience managing human and financial resources as well as information in general;
- Recognized ability to achieve results, whether directly or through teamwork;
- Ability to use computer tools commonly in place throughout the Network;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment