Accounting Manager - Fredericton
Are you a fan of numbers? Do you like it when things balance? If you're an accurate, detail oriented professional who loves to see how your work contributes to the company's bottom line, then PQA is looking for you!
· Responsibility for financial data including payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable
· Reconciliation of all general ledger accounts in preparation for year-end work by external accountant
· Financial reporting and analysis
· Month end financial statement reporting, including working papers and analysis
· General ledger maintenance
· Bank reconciliations
· Variance analysis
· Collection of accounts receivables
· Prepare supporting tax documentation and calculate and remit GST/HST
· Prepare bi-monthly payroll using ADP payroll system
· Year-end audit support
· Monthly client invoicing
· Cash flow analysis
· Respond to all financial inquiries on a timely basis with a focus on cost/benefit analysis
· Provide financial reports and statements on a monthly basis including revenue and expense forecast amounts, budget variance reports and account profitability reporting
· Prepare ad hoc reports and analysis, as required
· Recommend improvements to current reporting models, internal processes and procedur
· Undergraduate degree in Business Administration or Commerce, with a focus in Accounting
· Five to ten years of experience in a financial role
· Accounting designation or working towards the CPA accounting designation or equivalent education and experience
· Experience in multi-company, multi-business line account keeping
· Excellent MS Excel skills
· Experience with Sage 50 Premium is an asset
Work With Us
At PQA Testing, we encourage our employees' personal career growth. We have plans in place to make sure that each employee is connected with a mentor to help guide them through their professional development, offer bi-monthly lunch & learns and give our employees chances to attend industry conferences.
Our employee's health and wellness are #1 here at PQA Testing. We offer health incentives for our full-time employees to help them reach their goals of a healthy lifestyle. PQA Testing is always organizing events that involve exercise and our annual Family Day BBQ is one event that definitely brings all of us closer.
Always remember one thing while you're working at PQA Testing...have fun!