Strategic Recruitment Partner
Irving Consumer Products in Dieppe, NB
STRATEGIC RECRUITMENT PARTNER
At Irving Consumer Products, we recognize that the key to our success is our people. We are a family-owned and operated company that has grown to become one of North America's leading manufacturers of household paper products. Irving Consumer Products produces branded and private label bathroom tissue, facial tissue, paper towels, as well as napkins.
Irving Consumer Products is seeking a Strategic Recruitment Partner to join their Human Resources team.
In this role, you will work with HR Business Partners, Hiring Managers and Leadership teams to lead initiatives to secure talent for the organization. You will be responsible for supervising, coaching and motivating members of the recruitment team.
As the successful candidate, you believe the most important decision we make is who we hire. You are collaborative, customer focused and build strong relationships inside and outside of the organization. You thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment and are tech-savvy; leveraging a variety of channels to build networks and support our evolving recruitment strategy. Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and demanding environment while remaining positive and focused. Most of all, you are passionate about finding the best talent to support our growing business!
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
- 3-5 years' relevant work experience, Human Resources or recruitment preferred.
- Process oriented with some exposure to project management.
- Customer focused individual with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Energetic self-starter who enjoys working in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Results driven with an ability to prioritize, coordinate and manage multiple competing priorities.
- A track record of continuous improvement.
- A keen eye for detail and demonstrating a high sense of urgency in delivering high quality customer service.
- Team leadership experience considered an asset.
- Manufacturing experience considered an asset.
- HR / Recruiting systems experience considered an asset.
- Conduct full-cycle recruitment for all salaried roles from planning and sourcing through to offer.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to plan, coordinate and execute the recruitment process.
- Coach and mentor Recruitment Coordinator and HR/Recruitment Co-op.
- Participate in business improvement initiatives and identify opportunities to improve our recruitment processes.
- Support Recruitment Coordinator in building a robust campus recruitment strategy.
- Partner with the business to plan and execute hiring fairs and events.
- Seek opportunities to further leverage technology to facilitate recruitment process.
- Leverage social and digital campaigns to promote employment brand and attract qualified candidates.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Irving Consumer Products Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.