Parts Counter Sales Representative
We are the Maritimes' only John Deere Dealership with 14 locations to serve you.
We are looking for a skilled, dedicated person to fill the position of Parts Counter Salesperson at our Kentville, NS location
Please note: If we like your resume, you will receive an email asking you to take a quick 5 minute questionnaire from Predictive Index. Please keep an eye for it in your email. Sometimes it goes to your junk mail.
Responsible for selling, receiving, and delivery of parts and accessories. In addition performs in-store customer service, overall organizational promotion, and stocking duties.
- Promotes and sells products and/or services to meet customer needs
- Records all sales and/or counter transactions that occur. Process all parts orders in full when parts leave with customer.
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays as well as keeping parts department clean and orderly
- Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down and Stock Orders in their proper inventory locations
- Follows up on shortages and expedites issues by reporting to the manager
- Assists in maintaining all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order
- Assists in maintaining department reports (no bin, negative on hand, etc)
- Assists in working on any reports, projects or parts related duties given by Parts Manager
- Work with other departments as directed by your Parts Manager
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills
- Basic parts and machinery knowledge
- Ability to use the John Deere Parts Catalog computer application
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Fork lift license preferred
Work With Us
We offer full time employment, an opportunity for advancement within a progressive organization and a competitive compensation package which includes salary, family health benefits and company pension plan.
Please submit your resume today!
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.