Project and Process Sales Deployment Specialist
Sales Effectiveness Deployment Specialist
Our client a leading distributor of hardware and safety equipment is seeking a permanent Sales Effectiveness Deployment Specialist to join their team in the Markham location.
- Influences the design and prioritization of deployments that improve productivity and effectiveness of Team members and Leaders in the Customer Service organization to drive stabilization of deployments. Leads design and implementation of deployment stabilization measures and makes stabilization progress visible to Leaders and key stakeholders. Partners cross functionally with field leaders responsible for executing deployments to stabilization and accountable to report findings and gain alignment with Sr. leaders and key stakeholders on deployment stabilization. This role will be accountable for driving strategic objectives set forth by company senior management and ensure results of these efforts are aligned by tactical execution.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sales Effectiveness Programs: Responsible for planning, organizing and tracking activities required to support and improve key areas of sales effectiveness and sales operations. Primary emphasis may include one or some of the following: mobility, CRM, hiring, onboarding, training, coverage and support.
- Process & Project Coordination: Coordinates and manages projects and tracks deliverables for ongoing programs and key initiatives of the Sales Effectiveness Team. Effectively organizes, schedules and completes critical tasks and activities, maintaining an accurate record of the work and timelines
- Process Improvement & Documentation: Identifies opportunities for improvement and coordinates the implementation of process improvements to support key initiatives and programs. Provides input to the ongoing enhancement of tools to support processes. Documents new business processes.
- Field Interface: Facilitates and engages in regular communication between Sales Effectiveness and the field. Demonstrates problem solving and strategic thinking to influence field action and adoption.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Effectively partners and collaborates with key stakeholders at all levels, influencing across various functions and departments; Develops and coordinates communication both within the team and across other teams/functions as needed.
- Consulting Relationship Coordination: Manages day-to-day interaction with external Sales Effectiveness vendors or consultants. Manages the creation of accurate contracts, completion of deliverables, receipt of goods and payment, and tracks consulting relationships to ensure costs are managed accurately and effectively
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience or Associate's degree preferred
- 2-3 years project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to utilize innovative thinking to influence design and ensure deployment outcomes and business goals are achieved
- Ability to utilize and influence a network of cross-functional business partners and stakeholders including Brand, Sales and Customer Service
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to raise and openly discuss issues/problems that are difficult or unpopular
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and in multiple venues.
- Demonstrated ability to make data-driven analytical decisions
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong sense of urgency & drive to results
- 20% travelling requirement
Apply: Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Bryan Farberman email@example.com with the subject: "Sales Deployment Specialist" Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we received we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative version available upon request.
Talent at work!