Accounting Clerk (1024)
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 4 - Northwest
FACILITY: Edmundston Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Accounts Payables
CLASSIFICATION: Accounting Clerk (1024)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
Day shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Reporting to the Regional Accounts Payable Manager, the candidate will be responsible for processing invoices in the financial system to ensure timely payment of invoices, reconciliation of supplier statement of accounts, verification of the reports. The candidate will perform all other related duties as required by the accounts payable department.
- High school graduation plus an additional business or administrative support program of one year, which includes accounting courses;
- An equivalent combination of training and experience may be considered;
- Relevant work experience at the position of one (1) to three (3) years;
- Successful knowledge test in accounting / bookkeeping;
- Computer skills (Excel and Word programs as well as the Meditech module);
- Recognized skills in communication and interpersonal skills;
- Recognized ability to function in a changing work environment;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Physical ability to do the assigned work;
- Good previous work record (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to the principles of professional ethics, the management philosophy of the Network and organizational values;
- Respect for the confidentiality rules of the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment