Invesco is a leading global asset management firm with more than $888.2 billion* in assets under management. We provide our retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities to help people get more out of life. Invesco is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (IVZ) and has about 7,000 employees in over 20 countries.
(*As of December 31, 2018)
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
Under general supervision, the analyst is responsible for managing the data and processes that affect wholesaler's commissions and also as important, the integrity of all systems and applications.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Manage all territory assignments including, contact, location, and firm data.
- Maintains sales and marketing systems, verifying the accuracy of the data and acting as liaison in identifying and resolving problems.
- Maintains internal transactional system and ensures that transactions are appropriately linked to the sales and marketing systems.
- Maintains reporting database for sales data.
- Has constant communication with sales and marketing staff.
- Maintains relationships with broker dealer contacts.
- Provides client sales reporting to finance.
- Pro-actively communicates with internal customers (i.e. Internal Wholesalers)
- Communicates well with both peers and management.
- Demonstrates strong proficiency in SalesPage, DST Desktop, TA 2000 Rumba, AWD, SFDC and other resources utilized to complete daily workflow.
- Consistently complies with policies and procedures of Invesco and Data Management
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Knowledge of financial industry preferred.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Maintains good organizational and time management skills.
- Develops strong understanding of Mutual Fund Industry terms and definitions.
- Demonstrates mentoring capabilities.
- Displays enthusiasm, dedication and professionalism at all times.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively work with little or no supervision.
- Volunteers for projects and/or teams.
- Demonstrates enhanced understanding of Data Management workflow.
- Possesses exemplary knowledge & application of territory management skills.
- Handles small complex projects within allotted deadline assigned.
- Pro-actively identifies, analyzes, and communicates procedural improvements.
- Demonstrates enhanced understanding of how Data Management affects other departments.
- Understands importance of distribution channels and territory rules within Retail Marketing.
- Demonstrates enhanced understanding of dealers and clearing firm relationships, as well as, the procedures to establish relationships.
- Demonstrates strong follow-up skills.
- Works effectively within a team environment.
- Identifies department needs and potential solutions; suggest ideas for change. Understands system / departmental limitations and helps resolve system issues.
- Ability to create and manipulate reports / spreadsheets in Excel
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of direct industry experience preferred.
- Normal office environment with little exposure to noise, dust, and temperatures.
- The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move objects of up to 10 pounds is also necessary.
- Frequent sitting.
- Normally works a regular schedule of hours; however, hours may vary depending upon the project or assignment.
- On rare occasions, hours may include evenings or weekends.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will work with you to ensure that your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided. Please contact us at email@example.com or 1.800.874.6275 to let us know if you require accommodation for an interview due to a disability.