Senior Business Analyst (Identity & Access Management)
Invesco is a leading global asset management firm with more than $888.2 billion* in assets under management. We provide our retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities to help people get more out of life. Invesco is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (IVZ) and has about 7,000 employees in over 20 countries.
(*As of December 31, 2018)
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
We're seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join a fast-paced team working with business and Technology clients across the globe in relation to their Identity and Access Management (IAM) needs. In this role you will be responsible for planning and execution of the access management initiatives. The individual will work with diverse teams of business stakeholders, application owners and administrators to understand and define the key functional and technical requirements and milestones for these initiatives. You will also work closely with our partners in Technology Risk and Controls and Internal Audit to help our business partners remediate access management related risks to our organization.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Make yourself the critical point person between the IAM Team and our business partners; you will need to build key relationships at all levels and develop a deep understanding about their access management needs
- Working towards transforming our customer experience and creating customers who turn into ambassadors for our IAM services
- Use your personal relationships and excellent business knowledge to elicit business requirements and translate these into clear and accurate functional/technical specifications
- Working within change management and project governance processes
- Chairing meetings and workshops
- Provide subject matter expertise with operations and maintenance activities for the access management solutions
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- 3-5+ years of combined IT, access management and/or security work experience
- Experience in software development lifecycle
- A strong understanding of Access Management principals and a good understanding of the fund management industry
- Strong preference will be given to past work in a global, multicultural environment
- Experience in Business Analysis techniques + stakeholder analysis and management, modeling business processes, eliciting requirements, implementing change, testing, etc.
- Financial services and project management experience highly desired
- Working knowledge of how databases interact, SQL, JAVA, SailPoint IIQ, MS Office and PowerBI desirable
- Experience with common information security management frameworks, such as International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 2700x, ITIL and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) frameworks desirable
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Proven ability to effectively sell ideas and build consensus at all levels within the organization
- You can bring clarity to chaos and you're comfortable working with ambiguity (e.g. imperfect data, loosely defined concepts, ideas, or goals) and translating these into more tangible outputs
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy challenging and thought provoking work and have a strong desire to learn and progress
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and requests
- Must demonstrate a positive, team-focused attitude, doesn't get frustrated by things outside their control
- Ability to react positively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- You listen to the input of your team members and take diverse perspectives into account to approach challenges from multiple angles
- Structured, disciplined approach to work, with attention to detail
- Flexible + able to meet changing requirements and priorities
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will work with you to ensure that your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.874.6275 to let us know if you require accommodation for an interview due to a disability.