Client Services Representative
***Please note, previous experience in financial services is not a requirement for this position.***
Invesco is a leading global asset management firm with more than $937B* in assets under management. We provide our retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities to help people get more out of life. Invesco is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (IVZ) and has about 7,000 employees in over 20 countries.
(*As of December 31, 2017)
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
The Client Services department focus is to deliver this quality service to our US clientele while maintaining our service delivery commitments to guarantee customer satisfaction. We consistently put our client's interests first by finding opportunities to offer above standard behaviors which exceed expectations. Working within a fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to both our internal and external customer base. You must be able to build strong relationships and maximize customer loyalty by providing accurate and timely service.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- You are a highly motivated, professional, and energized individual who is able to develop value-added solutions to ensure our customers' needs are exceeded against departmental quality standards and job-related performance targets
- Educate inbound callers on Invesco products and services
- Evaluate research and facilitate the resolution of customer needs or account adjustments in a timely fashion
- Utilize different computer applications to access account information and reference materials
- Update account specific transactions on customer accounts ensuring completeness and accuracy
- Maintain a current understanding of required internal information as well as related market or industry news and events
- Apply internal policies, procedures, external legislation, and regulations in accordance with stated guidelines
- Understand broader business issues and proactively seek opportunities to add value to our customers and Financial Advisors/Brokers
- Successfully complete external and or internal industry related courses as required
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Excellent working knowledge of PC applications such as Microsoft word, outlook and web-based technology
- A thorough understanding of customer service and contact center dynamics
- Financial service/mutual fund knowledge or experience a definite asset
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and demands while maintaining our day to day service commitments to our customers
- A desire to problem solve and use your analytical and critical thinking skills to meet client needs
- Passion about the financial markets and a career in Financial Services
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will work with you to ensure that your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided. Please contact us at email@example.com or 1.800.874.6275 to let us know if you require accommodation for an interview due to a disability.