Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Solution Architect
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Solution Architect to join our team in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Solution Architect will play a leading role in activities across the entire CRM project lifecycle from pre-sales and Discovery through to Deployment. With their strong cross functional knowledge, the Solution Architect will be a subject matter expert in Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) and provides oversight across multiple concurrent projects. Responsibilities include: facilitating Requirements workshops, contributing to the Fit Gap Analysis and overseeing the System Design. The Solution Architect will also be involved with presales activities such as leading discovery and scoping engagements, estimating and contributing to proposals and Statements of Work. Project travel may be required depending on the specific role and client requirements.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- 4+ years consulting experience across the full Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) implementation lifecycle with deep experience across the Sales, Marketing and Customer Service modules and preferably also Field and Project Services.
- Experience implementing Dynamics 365 CE as a platform to build new line of business applications in the commercial, public and/or nonprofit sectors.
- Experience with the Dynamics 365 CE Portal, Mobile and commonly used ISV solutions and add-ons for Dynamics 365 CE are preferred
- A solid understanding of multiple aspects of an implementation: Development, Infrastructure, Data Migration, Testing, Reporting/BI and/or Integration
- Experience with industry best practices related to project estimation & planning and implementation methodologies specifically Agile or Hybrid approaches
- Experience with demonstrations and pre-sales with Dynamics 365 CE
- Experience with preparing RFP, RFQ and other bid response documents
The Ideal Candidate
- Has excellent interpersonal and team leadership skills
- Is at ease leading/facilitating customer sessions and speaking to c-level executives
- Is a team player, but also a self-starter that takes the initiative
- Can act as a mentor to their fellow consultants
- Is open-minded to exploring new implementation techniques and approaches and strives for continuous improvement
- Is a good communicator - directly engages with customers to guide the decision-making process and keep projects moving along
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
Job Segment: Solution Architect, Consulting, CRM, Pre-Sales, RFP, Technology, Sales
Apply now »