Talentcor is recruiting for a Drywall carrie r in Truro, Nova Scotia.
- Inspect and load product
- Physical lifting Ability to lift and carry at least 80lbs
- Good attention to detail.
- Attention to safety.
- Ability to work well within a team and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under a strict time-line
- Ability to manage heavy loads and repetitive lifting in a safe manner.
- Ability to work on short notice
- Physically able to handle carrying drywall without damaging or dropping it.
- Preform other duties as required
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Customer Service
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings and weekends, as required
- Self-starter and highly motivated to make proactive changes
- Proactive, can-do attitude, with the ability to engaging team members.
- Effective time management skills, able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Well organized, proactive and positive approach in the work place.
- Ability to work independently and harmoniously within in a team environment
- Must have steal toed work boots
If you are suitable for the description above please e-mail your resume to Lisa Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Warehouse, Drywall, shipping, receiving, truck helper
Talent at work.