Manager, Fleet Performance
Sunbury Transport Limited in Saint John, NB
FLEET PERFORMANCE MANAGER
Sunbury Transport Limited is an innovative and highly responsive transportation solution company. Specializing in over-dimensional flatbed and cross border shipments, we are always ready to tackle the biggest challenge and provide the best value. At Sunbury we recognize the importance of a strong team. We look for people who want to lead, succeed and contribute to our organization.
- Managing the performance of fleet managers and drivers.
- Safely maximizing truck utilization through e.g. scheduling, utilization of part time drivers, coordination with other divisions, achievement of productive working hours targets, etc.
- Managing the fleet truck count.
- Aligning with maintenance regarding tractor downtime performance.
- Overseeing the success of lease to own Owner Operators.
- Supporting the attainment of customer service level targets.
- Improving the cost performance of the fleet (e.g. managing out of route miles, fuel performance, etc.)
- Implementing/sustaining consistent accessorial pay practices.
- Improving working capital through standardized driver POD expectations.
- Executing the Driver Health programs.
- Participating in new driver onboarding activities.
- Supporting the driver mentorship program - student check-ins.
- Supporting retention activities.
- Participating in loss prevention programs.
- Ensuring compliance with HSSE programs.
- Auditing ACI transactions daily
- Daily management activities (e.g. reporting KPIs, root cause investigations, action plans, etc.).
- Successfully completion of a Bachelor's degree Minimum of 5 years of management experience required; Strong business acumen with the ability to make a significant contribution to performance and profitability; Strong strategic thinking and execution skills; Effective communication style with a demonstrated ability to work with teams within and outside of direct control; Ability to balance multiple priorities in a challenging, fast-paced environment;
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Sunbury Transport is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.