Regional Licensed Insurance Agent - Charlottetown PEI
As Canada's largest automobile association, we are passionate about keeping our Members safe-- whether they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the diverse needs of our Members requires high performing, forward thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to propel our business forward.
Life at CAA Insurance is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development-- and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results.
As a Licensed Insurance Agent, working from the Charlottetown CAA Atlantic Branch Office you will be responsible for providing knowledgeable, effective and efficient customer service to clients in person or on the phone, offering insurance advice, processing policy changes and entering changes directly into the insurance computer system. You will achieve sales goals by working within department standards for quality. Also, in conjunction with Supervisors, participate and provide input into team meetings, standards, procedures and special projects.
· Insurance sales experience
· Currently hold a general insurance license
· Excellent communication skills both oral and written
· Post-secondary education in a related field and /or working towards CIP designation is an asset
· You are highly motivated
· You are committed to continuous improvement and exceeding client expectations
· You use your critical thinking skills to identify needs and propose solutions to the customers
· You are a team player who shares knowledge and insights with peers
· You are positive, customer focused and resourceful
Work With Us
We have competitive compensation and benefits:
· Competitive base pay
· Variable income-strong pay for performance incentive package
· 3 weeks' vacation
· Free parking
· Hours of operation Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm