Are you a junior machinist located in the West end of Ottawa who is looking for a company where you can upgrade your skills and learn more about your trade.
Our client has engaged us to find them only the best! This is a long-term on-going contract for the right candidate.
as a Junior machinist, you will be asked to:
Read and interpret drawings
Work on CNC and Manual machines
Lean about Quality control
Performing all shop duties and that could include: deburring, cutting and house keeping.
What you bring to the organization:
- minimum of 1 year's hands on experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Able to learn and to be open minded
- experience in a high-speed continuous process manufacturing environment
- Experience with close tolerance machining
- Lifting to 50 pounds
What is in it for you:
- Could become a permanent opportunity
- Growing and stable company
- Monday- Friday (Day shift)
- Salary range 18$ to 22$
how to apply:
email your resume, and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TC390XP Apply URL: