Salesforce Technical Solution Architect
Rogers Communications Inc. in Brampton, ON
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Rogers is seeking a Technical Solution Architect Ordering , supporting our SaaS platforms applications in the IT organization for the Rogers for Business unit. The Solution Architect will provide solutions for business needs as well as guidance to the Cloud Developers. Reporting to the Senior Manager, at the Rogers Park Brampton Campus, you will be accountable and responsible for providing cost effective and quality solutions to projects and initiatives for our Business partners
What you will be doing …
- As part of Scrum team, propose design, develop the solutions for CRM & Ordering (including Fulfillment and Field services), based on Salesforce and Vlocity platforms.
- Work closely with cross IT/Digital team for integration-based solution (IVR, Data Warehouse and others).
- Optimize business processes defined by a customer by leveraging Salesforce and Vlocity Industry solutions.
- Help to document the Epics and User Stories during Design and work closely to guide Developers during Development and Testing Sprints.
- Prepares documentation: use cases, current/proposed process, workflows, data flows, process re-engineering studies, functional specifications, risk integration.
- Work with Rogers for Business Unit, Go to Market teams, ERM and IT teams to develop realistic IT solution and delivery schedule while clearly stating IT scope and deliverables.
- Coordinates team efforts to resolve complex issues and conflicts and escalate to executive level wherever required.
What you have …
- 5+ years of Development Experience and 2+ years of Architecture experience in CRM & Ordering in Telecom Industry is a must.
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform (Service/Sales/Communities) & Vlocity (EPC, Order Management) platform
- Solution Architect training & certification
- Salesforce certified and Vlocity Admin Essentials/Vlocity Developer Essentials certified - nice to have
- Expert knowledge in JIRA & Confluence tools
- Effective communicator both oral and written, with the ability to frame technology issues in business terms.
- Creates clear and coherent written materials.
- Experience with the Software Development Lifecycle methodologies (Waterfall and Agile).
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with aptitude for achieving results.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 8200 Dixie Road (101), Brampton, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 25%
Posting Category/Function: Technology & Software Development
Requisition ID: 157866
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]