Assistant Director - Activity Center
The Ideal Center is a center for mental health beneficiaries. This part time position is for 20 hours / week Monday to Friday from 12noon to 4pm at $13.00 per hour
The person must host the participants of the activity center and ensure the proper functioning of the center, the security of members and coordinate activities inside and outside the center under the supervision of the Director.
THE CANDIDATE CHOSEN MUST:
- Coordinate activities inside and outside the center for the beneficiaries while taking into account the needs and safety of the beneficiaries.
- To be bilingual
- Prepare, clean and keep the center safe.
- Organize and plan new activities.
- Encourage members to give their opinions.
- Assist members in community integration.
- Must have good interpersonal skills
CPR required (training can be provided).
ASSIST would be an asset.