As the UI-UX Designer at Eigen Innovations, you will be responsible for envisioning how people experience our products and bringing that vision to life. You'll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for Industrial Manufacturers around the world. Achieving this will require you to collaborate closely with Eigen's team of engineers, product and marketing team members throughout the design process.
You will be responsible for creating user flows and wireframes, building user interface mockups and prototypes. Most importantly, you will help the collective team anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
The ideal candidate…
- Is passionate about designing products that solve BIG problems for our target personas: Process engineers, Production Supervisors, Factory Operators and Quality Managers.
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a strong ability to discuss and explain design options
- Is detail oriented
- Is a critical thinker
- Is a problem solver and customer-focused
- Is comfortable making recommendations and influencing others with imperfect information and a keen sense of urgency.
- Loves collaborating within a high performance team culture
- Work closely with product management to plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Not mandatory but definitely a plus:
- Experience with Google's Design Sprint process
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean start-up principles.
- Subject matter expert/industry experience.
- This is a full-time position in Eigen's Fredericton office
Work With Us
We empower Industrial Manufacturers to increase the profitability of their global enterprises by deploying scalable intelligent process control and AI-enabled solutions on their factory floors. We are a young company, operating at an aggressive and fast pace, with innovative self-starting individuals. If you meet the above qualifications and are looking to contribute within a high performance team you should contact us at email@example.com.