East Coast Sheet Metal Ltd. is a leading HVAC and General Mechanical contractor based in Atlantic Canada, and has been executing large commercial ventilation projects since 1987. Our strengths are in large commercial projects, such as long term health care centers, retail stores, institutional projects and recreational centers located across the Atlantic Provinces
East Coast Sheet Metal Ltd. is currently seeking an individual for the full time position of Project Manager.
- Your focus will be the delivery and execution of projects to the clients.
- Manage multiple aspects of construction project execution including coordination with subcontractors
- Issue purchase orders and subcontracts
- Establish project schedules and review manpower requirements
- Coordinate deliveries including shop materials and suppliers
- Maintain accurate cost control and report on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly project progress draws
- Participate in safety audits and demonstrate leadership in safety
- Attend job meetings and promptly resolve site coordination issues
- Document control and contract administration
- P.Tech, MIT or P Eng. designation or related job experience
- 5+ years project management experience
- Experience working with MS Office including Project.
- Effective time management skills
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid driver's license is required
- Bilingualism would be an asset
East Coast Sheet Metal Ltd. offers a competitive compensation package and benefit program. For more information on the company and our current and past projects, please visit our website www.ecsm.ca