Speech Lang Pathologist - Coquitlam, BC
CBI Health Group in Surrey, BC
Qualifications (guidelines for professional practice):
- The successful applicant must be registered or eligible to be registered with the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of British Columbia (CSHHPBC).
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder specific coursework, training or workshops.
- Experience with the delivery of a variety of communication interventions to clients with Autism Spectrum Disorders or other developmental disabilities.
- Appropriate college membership and other professional associations related to the field.
- Current Drivers License.
- Clearance from a criminal record check and child intervention check.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a variety of age groups.
- Commensurate with experience, and a full benefits package
About CBI Health Group:
CBI Health Group is Canada's largest provider of integrated community healthcare. For over 40 years, we have remained totally committed to improving the health and enriching the lives of Canadians.
What sets us apart is our ability to work as a unified network dedicated to the ongoing learning that allows us to foster best practices, improve access to care and create better results for our patients. We organize our teams and services to ensure the right professionals and caregivers provide the right service, at the right time, in the right place.
In over 250 facilities, our services are provided by a dedicated team of more than 11,000 administrators, support staff and caregivers that include physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologists, chiropractors, speech-language pathologists, psychologists, physicians, nurses, dietitians and behaviour therapists.
The CBI group of companies includes CBI Health Centres, CBI Home Health, We Care Home Health Services, Monarch House, CBI Workplace Solutions, and CBI Assessment Services. Our expanding transitional and residential community care network now numbers more than 60 homes nationwide.
At CBI, our people really care and believe that by working together, we can aim higher and make great things happen every day.
Facebook: facebook.com/cbihealthgroup | Twitter: twitter.com/cbihealthgroup | www.cbi.ca