Analytical Research Scientist
- BSc or higher degree in chemistry or related field
- 5+ years in analytical method development in pharma/ biotech environment
- Experience with HPLC and other types of analytical instrumentation
Kelly Scientific Resources believes in relationships, not transactions. That's why we're committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to senior management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is Science, Engineering, IT, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Contact Centre or Business Administration, we'll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
ANALYTICAL RESEARCH SCIENTIST
This position, reporting to the Senior Director of ARD, will be responsible for method development in support of early stage pharmaceutical product development activities. The position requires working closely with the Research and Formulation Development personnel to provide testing and product characterization support.
- BSc or MSc degree in Analytical Chemistry or related field
- 5+ years of experience in pharmaceutical analysis doing method development, method qualification, method transfer, product analysis and document preparation.
- Knowledge of Size Exclusion Chromatography, peptide analysis, GMP requirements, ICH/FDA Guidelines, and pharmaceutical product development is desired.
- It is a requirement to be fluent in modern methods of analysis including HPLC and other testing equipment, as well as associated software for data analysis.
- Large molecule experience is an asset.