Senior Project Executive- Utilities
As one of the largest independent technology companies in Atlantic Canada, Mariner has a team of over 200 IT and software professionals working with clients both regionally and across the globe. With extensive capabilities in the areas of analytics, automation software, information security and IT consulting, Mariner has been delivering innovative solutions with a strong emphasis on productivity and customer experience since 2003.
Mariner is currently recruiting for a Sr. Project Executive to support our Utility sector clients based both within the Maritimes and also throughout Canada.
- Leading high profile projects and programs involving the roll-out of new Utility based technologies including Automated Metering Infrastructure (AMI), Meter Data Management Systems (MDMS), Consumer Engagement (CE), Customer Information Systems (CIS), Work Order Management Systems (WOMS), Geographical Information Systems (GIS), and Outage Management Systems (OMS).
- Working with the client stakeholders to to identify business requirements and develop the proposal and/or Statements of Work; subsequently leading a team in the initiating, planning, controlling, executing, and closing tasks of a project (or segment of a project) to produce the solution deliverable.
- Responsibility for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and other relevant business measurements for their project.
- A record of strong leadership in initiatives involving a significant level of technology transformation and organizational change.
- Specific reference-able project experience in one or more of the following areas: Automated Metering Infrastructure (AMI), Meter Data Management Systems (MDMS), Consumer Engagement (CE), Customer Information Systems (CIS), Work Order Management Systems (WOMS), Geographical Information Systems (GIS), and Outage Management Systems (OMS).
- Bachelor Degree in engineering, information systems, or related field; advanced degree or accreditation preferred.
- 5+ years experience working in electrical, water, and/or gas utilities either directly or in a consulting capacity.
- Demonstrated skill in building consensus among process stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in working with business experts at all levels and technical subject matter experts.
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work - our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world's largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!