Innovatia is looking for an experienced Storyline Developer to develop engaging interactive training/eLearning courses which may include photographs, illustrations, text, audio, custom animations, and custom interactivity. The courses may be used on the web, or on mobile devices, as part of a learning curriculum or as a stand-alone course.
Location: Remote Canada. The successful candidate will work remotely from home.
- Motion Paths
- Screen Recordings and simulations
- Zoom Regions
- Follow client branding requirements
- Create animations timed with audio /video
- Customize Storyline Player
- Create custom shell
- Create custom buttons/tabs etc.
- Create custom/complex interactions
- Find solutions to complex requirements
- Minimum 5 years of experience some of which in eLearning
- Able to work in a team environment and across multiple project teams as a creative partner
- Ability to determine customer needs
- Experience with rapid development tools such as Lectora, Captivate and Vyond would be considered an asset
- Proven record for on-time delivery, in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
Work With Us
If you are curious, hardworking, passionate, and committed to excellence, we think you'll fit in with us.
We thank all candidates for your interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Innovatia is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, upload your resume to www.innovatia.net/careers