Bilingual Medical Science Liaison - Cardiovascular & Metabolism
Bilingual Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - Cardiovascular & Metabolism
Work location: Province of Quebec
Work type: 1-year contract - 35 hr/week - 70% travel across QC.
Kelly Services is currently looking for a Medical Science Liaison. The MSL is the field based advocate of the Medical Sciences department. As the scientific point of contact for key opinion leaders (KOLs) in a given territory, you will help address medical, scientific and research needs. The MSL team is accountable for the execution of the Medical Sciences Plan. They provide field insights to inform business strategy.
- Maintain up-to-date scientific expertise with regular attendance at key scientific / clinical conferences, training sessions and preceptorships to translate data into applicable knowledge and communication platform.
- Disseminate, review and present clinical and scientific data to KOLs and other HCP's, in group and one-on-one settings.
- Build strong relationships with HCP's based on scientific credibility.
- Develop scientific communication materials for dissemination to HCPs.
- Ensure a regional scientific leadership strategy with KOLs.
- Participate and support medical and scientific forums (e.g. ad boards and CMEs).
- Field and assess research requests, align investigator interests with company's research needs and engage investigators to ensure the successful execution and satisfactory completion of studies.
- Analyze data - new and post hoc - to develop insights and contribute to scientific materials.
- Provide expert clinical consultation and support to business partners (e.g. Access, Medical Education, Sales and Marketing etc.
- Provide regional medical perspective to influence the integrated Medical Affairs plans.
- A minimum of Graduate degree is required; a Pharm.D., Ph.D., M.D. is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years business experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry. May be balanced against a strong clinical and/or scientific background in a relevant therapy.
- Proven track record of contribution to commercial, medical and/or clinical development strategies.
- Knowledge of the therapeutic areas of interest is highly desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in French and English.
- Have a proven ability to learn quickly, assimilate and distill large amounts of information and build and maintain relationships.
- Experience managing clinical/scientific programs, including significant programs from study concept to publication.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, strong project management skills and ability to impact decision making with relevant stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of GCP, IMC code and Healthcare Compliance policies and procedures.
- This position requires up to 70% travel across Quebec. A valid Canadian driver's license is required.
As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to premier perks, including
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don't like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.