Senior Organizational Change Manager
As one of the largest independent technology companies in Atlantic Canada, Mariner has a team of over 200 IT and software professionals working with clients both regionally and across the globe. With extensive capabilities in the areas of analytics, automation software, information security and IT consulting, Mariner has been delivering innovative solutions with a strong emphasis on productivity and customer experience since 2003.
To help in our planned growth, Mariner Innovations is pro-actively recruiting for both Senior and Intermediate Organizational Change Managers located in Fredericton, NB. This role will be a key member of the Mariner Change Management Practice and will be supported by the Practice Lead.
- Work with organizations to build knowledge and expertise of change management principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Help leaders and teams enhance their capabilities to understand how change impacts people, the reasons why people resist change and how to support people as they transition through change.
- Support leaders in their role as change champions.
- Collaborate and work effectively with individuals and teams to integrate change practices at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor degree in a related field (or equivalent related qualifications).
- Experience in change management industry standards, best practices and methodologies.
- Experience in a consulting environment; implementing technology projects;
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
- Experience working directly with senior management and leaders of the organization.
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills.
- Strong conflict management, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Certification in industry-standard change management methodology is an asset.
- Bilingual (English and French) spoken and written is an asset;
- Willingness to travel.
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work - our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We are proud to have been recognized by Progress magazine as one of Atlantic Canada's TOP 101 companies, ranking #46 on 2015's list, up from #62 in 2014.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world's largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!