Senior IT Architect
Mariner Partners in Halifax, NS
As one of the largest independent technology companies in Atlantic Canada, Mariner has a team of over 200 IT and software professionals working with clients both regionally and across the globe. With extensive capabilities in the areas of analytics, automation software, information security and IT consulting, Mariner has been delivering innovative solutions with a strong emphasis on productivity and customer experience since 2003.
In this role, you must be a senior level IT generalist both comfortable working on a variety of IT infrastructure and core business applications, and directing others to do so. You will be a key technical leader working with various outsource partners, and internal operational and project teams. You will demonstrate effective communication and coordination across various IT Operations teams and also business stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of Windows applications, networking, storage, databases, and runtime environments such as Web servers, .Net, Java, etc.
- General Microsoft proficiency (Active Directory, SCCM, DNS, DHCP, exchange, sharepoint, etc.)
- Experience with networking technologies (Cisco, TCP/IP, WINS, DNS, DHCP).
- Experience across a broad range of IT technology domains (networking, datacenter, websites, security) and key business applications.
- Strong working knowledge of server administration (Windows, Linux, etc.)
This is an contract position of approximately 6-months required to start on very short notice. Candidate must be eligible to travel to U.S. regularly as a business visitor.
At Mariner we value diversity in the workplace and strongly encourage applications from all qualified candidates.
I'm interested Refer a friend
share this job
Share to WeChat