Midland Transport in Dorval, QC
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland Transport is currently seeking a Class 1 Yard Shunter based out of the Dorval Terminal location. The selected candidate will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a "Can Do" attitude.
Hours: TBD, 4x10s
- Education Required:
- Associate's Degree
- Class one (1) driver's license
- Clean driver's abstract and criminal search
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with a commitment to provide Superior Quality Service
- Maintain company equipment standards
- Moving trailers safely and efficiently from dock to yard - yard to dock
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.