Client Relationship Manager
Fleetway Inc. in Ottawa, ON
Client Relationship Manager
Chart Your Course With Fleetway Inc...
With a strong foundation established over 30 years, Fleetway offers a comprehensive capability of engineering, technical, logistics, and management services. We have built an outstanding team of people and partners, invested in the tools, and earned an exemplary track record servicing our customers.
Fleetway's experience includes project design and development, project implementation, in-service support, and disposal services. Serving commercial and government clients in the marine, naval, oil & gas, and other industrial sectors, we have the people, the credentials, the infrastructure, and the proven track record to provide our customers with the service excellence and value that they are looking for.
We uphold the highest standards of quality, safety and security, and are registered to the ISO 9001:2015 designation.
We are looking for a qualified Client Relationship Manager for our Ottawa, Ontario office.
Reporting to the Director Ottawa and Business Development, this individual is responsible for finding, winning and the delivery of government and commercial aspects of programs within our various business lines. You will promote Fleetway's engineering capabilities and develop competitive proposals in cooperation with the operational teams to provide solutions and value to our customers. You will have the responsibility of providing guidance to technical project managers to promote customer service excellence and best in class technical solutions while partnering with the operations department with respect to schedules and budgets on their programs and managing the client relationships to ensure variations are communicated efficiently.
- You will work with customers to understand their issues and problems and uncover opportunities to provide quality solutions by:
- Creating proposals based on solutions
- Securing new contracts
- Facilitating discussions with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing implementation support
- You will develop contracts and maintain them by leveraging your strong communication skills to prepare proposals and estimates by:
- Negotiating with customer project accountants and other contract managers as well as by developing subcontracts
- Having a strong familiarity with business forecasts and using your business acumen to monitor performance and project reporting
- Accurately tracking and presenting financial performance
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or similar undergraduate qualification required
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in marine and/or with government contracts an asset
- Must be eligible to meet requirements for Canadian government security clearances
What We Offer:
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary commensurate with skill, ability and experience, along with a comprehensive package including:
- Health and wellness benefits (including Fitness Reimbursement)- no wait period!
- Flexible work hours- core office hours!
- Enrollment in company RRSP matching program- start contributing immediately!
Additionally, in your covering letter, we ask if you could identify how your work background and experience aligns with the job profile and requirements.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
NOTE: The recruiter is reviewing and interviewing eligible applicants for this position as they are received. If you are interested in this posting, you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Fleetway Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees. Fleetway Inc. is committed to providing an accessible organization by removing barriers for people with disabilities.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.