Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA)
NOTE: Les personnes intéressées doivent annexer leur curriculum vitae à leur demande.
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Campbellton Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Acute Psychiatry and Addiction Services
CLASSIFICATION: Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (Approximateley 1 year)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
Rotation - 12 hour shifts;
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
This work requires giving total nursing care to meet the individual patients' needs. Actively participate in quality improvement and patient safety initiatives.
- Registered with the New Brunswick Nurses Association;
- Current BLS certificate;
- Successfully complete the OMEGA course or commitment to undertake such a course;
- Successfully complete the Prevention and Management of Suicidal Behaviour in a Psychiatric Hospital Setting course or a commitment to undertake such a course;
- Successfully complete a Suicide Prevention course and Addictions Training or a commitment to undertake such a course;
- Leadership qualities, good judgment, decision making and adaptability;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in one of the two official languages either English or French and spoken competence in the other official language is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.