Team Leader - Chat & Social Media Contact Centre
CIBC in Toronto, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it .
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
You'll develop, coach, inspire and empower team members to provide customers with superior service experience. As part of the Chat & Social Media Contact Centre Leadership Team, you'll manage and lead the day-to-day engagement and response activities for the Chat & Social Media Contact Centre Team comprised of up to 16 Chat Specialists. These are blended teams and are primarily responsible for responding to customer emails submitted via Online Banking, cibc.com, Simplii websites, responding to clients in real time via click to chat sessions, and responding & engaging clients via social media interactions.
How You'll Succeed
- Motivate - Direct, motivate, and develop staff, maximizing their individual contributions, their professional growth, and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- People development - Managing performance and supporting the professional development of team members; including coaching, recruitment, and performance management . Ensuring each employee understands what is expected to identify and resolve client problems while promoting a One Team approach. Develop Senior Agents and new hires to provide excellent client experiences.
- Partnership - Partner with the Quality Monitoring and Senior Agents to identify agent and team training requirements and implement formal training plans. Assist ICS with complying to policies, standards, guidelines and controls.
Who You Are
- You are a bold and authentic leader . You're passionate about developing and coaching to bring out the best in people. You have led diverse, high performing teams.
- You're driven by collective success . You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- You look beyond the moment . You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new opportunities to define what's possible.
- You embrace and champion change . You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You're digitally savvy . You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- You're fluent in English and French.
- Values matter to you . You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary and banking benefits.
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week.
- Department operates: 7 days a week, Monday - Friday from 7:00 am to 12:00am and Saturday - Sunday from 9am - 6pm; and complete flexibility is required.