Inside Sales Support/Customer Service Associate
Chandler in Halifax, NS
INSIDE SALES SUPPORT / CUSTOMER SERVICE
Chandler is a collaborative team focused on high value products, services and solutions that assist our customers in achieving their business goals. Chandler is committed to providing the best, and to achieve the goal, we are also committed to hiring the best.
Chandler currently has an opportunity available for a full time position in our Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Office. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for providing assistance to our Outside Sales Associates in offering the highest level of customer service to new and existing customers.
As a Sales Support Associate, your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the day to day activities of the Outside Sales Associates in satisfying customer needs
- Inputting of orders for delivery
- Preparing quotations for customers
- Taking care of all walk in customers. This includes keeping up to date on the products and services that we sell and making the appropriate recommendations.
- Maintaining the Showroom in excellent condition to best highlight our products.
- Education: Minimum Grade 12 or Equivalent
- Computer Skills: Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Communication Skills: Communicates clearly and confidently verbally and in writing to a variety of audiences.
- Customer Orientation: Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the customer; acts with customer in mind; establishes and maintain effective relationships with the customer, gains trust and respect.
- Organizational Skills: Effective organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Team Work Skills: Is seen as a team player and is positive and cooperative; easily gains trust and support of peers; encourages collaboration, can quickly find common ground.
- Full-time position
- Opportunity for growth
- Ideal for someone who is interested in an entry level sales role
- Excellent wage and benefits package
If you are committed to excellence, have high energy, are determined to succeed and interested in working in a rewarding team environment, we would like to speak with you!
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by August 11, 2019.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Chandler is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.