Director, Business Transformation & Delivery
CIBC in Toronto, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
The Director, Business Transformation & Delivery will manage a team of project managers, Business Analysts and/or coordinators and will be accountable for the delivery of projects within Finance.
How You'll Succeed
- Project Delivery - Work with Business Partners, Business Sponsor/Lead(s), Technology partners, Stakeholder groups, and project team members, to initiate, plan, execute, and close out programs or projects
- Stakeholder Management - Must have previous experience establishing and maintaining stakeholder and sponsor relationships. Help internal partners make informed decisions about programs underway. Coach and mentor your teams as you work toward a common goal and negotiate deliverables and milestones whenever necessary. Build ongoing partnerships with key business partners
- Effective Team Leadership - Lead directs and within a matrix team environment. Help ensure team grows and develops in their time on the team, advancing their career goals at the same time as the objectives and goals of the team. Your communications skills, understanding of the program objectives of the team, and ability to inspire, will ensure that your team ably represent and balance the best interests of the program while providing high levels of support to their business partners.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience in a Capital Markets and/or Treasury function.
- You are a bold and authentic leader. You're passionate about developing and coaching to bring out the best in people. You have led diverse, high performing teams.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- Your influence makes an impact . You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You're driven by collective success . You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week.