Senior Project Consultant, Business Transformation %26 Delivery
CIBC in Toronto, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
As a Senior Project Consultant, you will manage the day to day project activities of unrelated, complex project(s), or inter-related projects of a tactical nature within a program of project(s), following CIBC's project management methodology (EDF) and best practices within the Business Transformation & Delivery Team.
How You'll Succeed
Relationship and Team Management - Ability to establish and build healthy working relations and partnerships with clients, vendors and peers. You have the ability to form, build and manage effective teams as well.
Leadership and Coaching - Knowledge of approaches, tools, and techniques for gaining the cooperation and support of others. You have the ability to encourage, motivate and guide individuals and teams in learning and improving effectiveness.
Project Management - Knowledge of and experience with tools and techniques for planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling projects.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Experience with tools and techniques for effective use of a broad range of factors, assumptions, frameworks and perspectives when solving problems.
Application Delivery Process - Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, formal methodologies and disciplines for delivering new or enhanced applications.
Who You Are
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You have a degree in a related discipline. It's an asset if you have your PMP Certification.
- You can demonstrate experience in Project Management. You have a minimum of 5 years of experience working with small to large projects, complex in nature, lasting a few months to multi-year projects.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week.