Promotions Coordinator, Bell Media
Bell Aliant in Halifax, NS
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We're looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Promotions Coordinator, Bell Media
Location: Halifax, NS.
Status: Regular Full Time
The Promotions & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for working with elements for promotions - on-air, online and on location, including the following:
- Work with the Program Director in the development and implementation of promotions & marketing campaigns that focus on the branding of each station
- Work with Program Director & Sales to develop promotional strategies & packages that align with both the stations and client objectives
- Execute and manage full Social Media strategy across all platforms for both stations
- Research and recommend client partnership & event opportunities to drive revenue and brand awareness
- Representing stations at all times interacting with listeners, clients and charities on a regular
- Build and maintain station events and promotional calendars
- Preparing wrap up reports for larger scale promotions
- Representing the Promotions Department at external events and in various internal capacities
- Accompany Sales for client meetings as needed
- Build and maintain a trusting, supportive and positive relationship with on air team
Essential Skills / Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of broadcast or related promotion experience required
- Able to work with minimal supervision but also function effectively in team-oriented situations
- Flexible and happy to work evenings, weekends and holidays when required
- Passionate about Radio, promotions, marketing and getting attention
- Outstanding computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Takes a detail-oriented, proactive approach to work
- Strong creative ideas and the confidence to share them
- Ability to work under pressure, handle associated stress and react quickly and accurately to daily deadlines
- Valid Driver's License
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
Application Deadline: 06/30/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada , NS , Halifax