Financial Services Representative, Outbound
CIBC in Toronto, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it .
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
You'll proactively reach out to clients to suggest new and existing financial services products that will help them reach their financial goals. As a Financial Services Representative at our Contact Centre, you'll share your knowledge of products and campaigns with clients through outbound calls. You'll engage in meaningful conversations, where you'll seek to develop an in-depth understanding of their financial needs.
How You'll Succeed
- Client Engagement - Focus on each client experience and connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Listen, ask questions, and put yourself in the client's shoes to find the right solutions, every time.
- Recommending Solutions - Connect clients with the right financial solutions. Proactively suggest products that will help them to achieve their financial goals. Collaborate with others to ensure clients are connected to the right people and opportunities.
- Product Knowledge - Be an expert in CIBC's comprehensive financial product offerings. Keep up to date with both new and existing solutions, and maintain an ongoing learning mindset.
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You love to learn. You're passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- Values matter to you . You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role that requires flexibility to work from Monday to Saturday, 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. starting on August 12th, 2019.