CIBC in Toronto, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
As a Delivery Coordinator, you are responsible for ensuring project control procedures and policies within a number of unrelated large projects are executed, appropriate and functioning according to Technology's project performance standards.
How You'll Succeed
- Coordination - Support Project and Delivery Managers throughout all phases of the project management lifecycle. Develop, manage and control schedules by updating and making mitigation decisions and escalating as appropriate to the Project Manager.
- Tracking & Reporting - Track progress and make recommendations on response plans for risks, resolution plans for issues and results on action items and make decisions on required escalations. Support the tracking of small projects, generally under $1 million.
- Project Financials - Track and reconcile financials ensuring resolution of anomalies, update and reconcile latest estimates ensuring actuals to plan, make recommendations escalating as appropriate.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience in managing all facets of a project as an IT Project Coordinator. You have hands on experience creating project artifacts and supporting Project Managers during the project management lifecycle. You have experience working with Microsoft Office Suite and MS Project, and you have strong written and verbal communication skills. You have strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle and enterprise development concepts.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive : Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop : Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning.
- Prosper : Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week.