CIBC in Toronto, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
You'll join CIBC's Technology team where as a Test Coordinator you'll develop, schedule, coordinate and execute test procedures of systems and software for multiple projects for system integration.
How You'll Succeed
- Execute Testing Activities- Analyze, define, and translate business and functional requirements, use cases, designs and specifications into testing requirements. Manage and coordinate end to end testing activities for small and large projects across many teams with both onsite and offshore resources.
- Report & Monitor- Report and manage concerns in test activities throughout the software development lifecycle. Provide status of testing, implement QA standards and policies and communicate the QA schedule.
- Manage & Influence- Provide direction, motivate, develop and manage performance of the testing team and key staff. Participate in client business review sessions to influence decisions regarding use of technology to support objectives or address issues.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience in testing leading others, preferably in a financial institution for 1 - 3 years. You must have 2-3 years of professional experience using SQL and Oracle databases, test plans, test scripting, application architecture, multiple IT platforms, systems and software and working the SDLC. It's an asset if you have knowledge or 2-3 years' experience in SQL Queries, ETL Informatica, UFT, Windows, DB2 and JCL., Jenkins, GitHub, ALM professional experience and experience within an Agile environment . It's an advantage if you have any previous experience with Agile and Test automation.
- You have a degree/diploma in University degree in Computer Science(or related) field.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of a team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive : Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop : Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning.
- Prosper : Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit