Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
CLASSIFICATION: Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 18 months)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: June 30, 2019
HOURS OF WORK:
8 hour and/or 12 hours shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Implement the nursing process steps and preside over patient care within a helping relationship with clients and their families. Perform all other related duties as required by the service.
- Member of the Nurses Association of New Brunswick (NANB);
- Certification in BLS (Basic Life Support) and must maintain the certification;
- Certificate in "Nonviolent Incidents in Crisis Situations" or obtain it within six (6) months after obtaining the position;
- CNA Certificate in Psychiatric Nursing and Mental Health or Certification in Psychiatry / Mental Health or register and obtain it within three (3) years after the date of the position;
- Knowledge of information technology;
- Recognized skills in organizing and managing assigned workload;
- Recognized ability to function in a changing work environment;
- Recognized skills in teaching, communication and interpersonal relationships;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
Knowledge of spoken and written French and spoken English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment